Thank you for exhibiting with Australian Events. please complete all compulsory exhibitor forms and any optional forms required. Please ensure forms are submitted before the due dates specified within your exhibition brochure and exhibitor updates. If you have any issues completing the forms, contact the Australian events office during business hours on FREECALL 1800 671 588.
EXHIBITOR PARKING FEES
PLEASE NOTE: PARKING IS NOT FREE at this venue for EXHIBITORS (parking fees are set by the venue not Australian Events). Pre-purchased tickets have now closed. You can purchase your parking pass upon check in. The 3 day passes will be $15.00 NOT $10.00. Otherwise pay as you park as everyone else will be doing. Parking is at a premium at this event so we encourage you to tell your staff to car pool or have their partners drop them off and collect them after their shifts. (Parking fees apply from Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd October 2016).
1. Exhibition Site Enquiry Form (Use this form to enquire about exhibiting at events)
2. General Enquiry Form (Use this form for general enquiries)
COMPULSORY EXHIBITOR FORMS:
The following exhibitor forms are a compulsory requirement by all exhibitors, food vendors, charity organisations and other exhibits. They form part of your site application and must be completed prior to the event, as per your exhibitor terms and conditions. Please ensure the following forms are submitted by the due dates specified in the exhibitor brochure and exhibitor updates.
1. Power Requirements and Risk Assessment Form (All exhibitors MUST complete this form for each event)
2. Compulsory Event Guide and Website Listing (All exhibitors MUST complete the form)
OPTIONAL EXHIBITOR FORMS:
The following exhibitor forms are optional. Only complete the forms if you require the services provided.
1. Additional Promotion Options – Including Live Event Announcements, Website Advertising, Newsletter Marketing and Prize Provider options.